A perfect holiday week in summer
Walderhof Apartments want to show you how various could be a week of holidays in summer with us.
- Mondays you should discover our surroundings. The parish churches in Natz and Schabs as well as the filial church in Raas offer interesting insights for every culture lover.
- Tuesday is the right day for a hiking or cycling tour on the well marked “Sunnseitnweg” path of Brixen. It will bring you to the Flötscher pond, to many chestnut woods as well as to bright vineyards. You will find many huts and taverns where to eat in front of a wonderful view on the Neustift monastery.
- Wednesday you can choose for an adventurous hike! Starting point will be in Natz, continuing on the “Rienzschlucht”. Passing on a pedestrian bridge you will reach the villages of Lüsen and Rodeneck. After almost 4 hours the round path will bring you in Natz again.
- Thursday is ideal for visiting the magic city of Brixen. Besides admiring historical masterpieces you will get close to the South Tyrolean cosiness mixed with the Mediterranean flair. We invite you to cosy shopping tours as well as to a dinner or lunch in front of a romantic scenery. Moreover, many music events are taking place every Thursday around the city.
- If you want to dedicate your Friday to an unusual activity, then you should try paragliding in our surroundings. Feel the incredible sensation to admire the South Tyrolean mountains and maybe also the apple high plateau from the bird’s eye view.
- Saturday you can try our NaturAktivPark. A well thought-out path connects the five idyllic villages of Natz, Schabs, Raas, Viums and Aicha through many tracks. Or you can enjoy the peace and silence of the Raier Moos Biotope admiring grey herons, nightingales, praying mantis and many other rare animals.
- Sunday is time for hiking again. In the near hiking area of Gitschberg-Jochtal every hiker will find the right tour: walking cozy through the beautiful nature and stopping at the Fane Alm, or up till the Gitschberg peak or to the Seefeld lakes. There are too many things to discover.
You can spend the remaining time of the day relaxing at Walderhof apartments.